Thursday, June 14, 2012

Challenge 5

Ooops! Here I go again, waiting until the LAST minute to post my submission for Color Me Scrappy. And I did so well last month and had my submission posted like 5 days after the color palette was posted. Oh well, I'll try to be more on top of it next time around!

Great color selection again. This time the colors were very brown and neutral. Now, some may think this particular combo may be boring to work with; but for me it was an ideal color combo! I had just printed off pictures from my Trash The Dress photo session from last November so the neutral tones were perfect!


I focused mostly on the browns and kept the grays to a minimum due to wanting to carry over the fall colors from the photos to the layout. This particular layout was my own interpretation of a layout I had seen around Archiver's. Usually when I seek inspiration from someone else's layout I end up tweaking things here and there to make the layout my own. As always, I had a lot of fun working on this one. I think I'm getting more confident in my layout progress as this one only took me a couple of hours instead of several! I hope you enjoy it :o)


Thanks for taking the time to check out my page!

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant! Love the burlap thread and buttons. Thanks for playing along with CMS!

    ReplyDelete