Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm back!

Well, I ended up taking about a month off of scrapping due to summer just being too awesome to be inside a whole lot. Breaks can be a really good thing sometimes. I needed this one. Grace and I participated in a 2-day 12-hour per day Lazy Day crop fest mid-July. While I had a blast, completed several pages, and met some awesome ladies, I was completely fried by the time I left. I needed a break!

So, without out much further ado, here is my latest submission for Color Me Scrappy. There color scheme was VERY bold this time. I was actually a little worried about the contrast in colors, but I think I handled it pretty well.

Here's the palette:



And here is my inspired page:


3 comments:

  1. Nice work really love the swirls! Thank you for playing with CMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fun border strip connecting the two photos! Gorgeous work. Thanks for playing along with CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the color palette. Thanks for playing along with Color me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete